I know God - By Oshogbemi A.E.PETER (SPIRITUALPEN)

Last I had a visit, 
Once a visit untold, that stop folding harms. 
Luckily, on the visit ,load I cared not on my harms. 
Not by terror, by borrow . 

I saw God in my town, black and white are his color. 
Who call on meeting on the throne of power,
 his face were tribalised with many marks. 
he speaks in French and Yoruba, all languages 
he controls, at right hand side 
I saw many gods whose face are tore 
on the ground for worship 
also on the left hand I saw 
another gods worshipping 
with there face on ground. 
Was! I hail. 

I trigger to ask a question, salt of nonsense 
Not a nonsense , I heard . 
His dwelling place is made of peace, 
No racism, atheist where I go. 

Live me, let put on my trousers 
and on a mantle fight to separate 
my God from them, 
no discrimination nor denomination, 
This all I heard. 
Jesus and Mohammed sings in the same language. 
All the gods were there when the trumpet blows 
Let me tell Jesus is not God, let me tell Mohammed that is not God! 
They're all sent I heard. 

Peace is not a king on earth, 
corruption is what we make are dwelling shield ,
race of other race is what on earth, 
now marathon of dry fasting, 
where is no peace there is a long time fasting. 

I know God when, mine, father is white, 
I know God when my mother is black, I know God when Muslim 
Is my wife I know God when Christian is my husband 
When we both set our face to the sun to pray as told, 
When we gather together to pray when sitting or standing 
When we trigger to get heaven made for violent men and they take it by force. 
I know God who allow peace in heaven, 
who set all the angel who came from Arab and oreb to singing, 
Who cause Musa to stand before the clouded flame. 
When close our tongue of argument 
When sit together are one holy books 
Teaching our self what eyes had not gaze. 
Peace on earth could make a better stay 
I know God, we serve one call! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED