WISH I COULD KNOW - BY Michelle N and K Adio

Wish I could know who you really are
So that I can give to you a Taylor-made care
I wish I could know when next you are in need
So that I can be there just in time to cater for it
I want to be your bow when you decide to fire your arrow
Would like to be your umbrella when it starts to rain
Or your duvet when it really gets cold
I want to build a love ship as you embark on this journey
So that i can keep you safe when the tide gets higher
Your pleasure becomes my pleasure, your taste becomes mine too
And together we create something greater than magic
A friendship that can only be referred to as made-in-heaven
So my dear if you could show me who you really are
I promise to take you to a little town, so beautiful that you'll have to call home
A home where unforgettable memories will surely be built
And everything we dare to touch, immediately turns to gold

© Michelle N and K Adio 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the English Language a Curse or Blessing to Nigeria? by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed