Burning Destiny - By Ayomide Micheal


If I had known!
My vision is what I wrapped into white paper,
My goals is all I burns to brighten my mood,
My dreams would vanish with the smoke from my mouth,
I would not have got addicted.

To easy my soul!
I chased God out of my heart,
I made my conscience drown in the waves of life,
I stepped on my ambition and got lost in the other side of life.

Mother told me!
The road to my destiny is the scriptures written on my palm,
Unfortunately for me I had used the road leading to my destiny to burn down my future into ashes.

         SAY NO TO DRUGS
It burns destiny into ashes and turns man into an empty vessel.

©Ayomide Micheal

Follow the trend:

#WriteWithVincent
#Day4
#SayNoToDrugAbuse
#SayNoToRape
 #CreatingAwareness
#Johnchizobavincent
 #ReachingOutToAll
#MichaelAyomide.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

Is the English Language a Curse or Blessing to Nigeria? by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed