The molest child -By Marve_inspired


Days falls like curtains in a play
a little burn of calories from, playing under the scorching sun.
night comes in, with shining smiling moon and the twinkle star
when it comes, everything seems at rest.

But as I sleep,
daddy comes in like a thieve, walking on his toes
he creeps into the room not making a noise.
the only thing I hear is the noise of the door knob,
as he opens to reveal daddy's shadow

My heart begins to race,
as my world turns desolate
my dream evaporate
as my night dream awakens.
He has come to play, so he says every time he visit me.

Earlier, growing up
I see him as a shield
jumping up and play, always on his shoulders.
raising me high as my cheeks hurt from smiling,
sleeping on his shoulders day after day.
my sweetheart so he usually calls me.

But now during the night,
when every creature lays rest he comes.
he lays down on me reaping of my pants, eyes glowing in the dark and a smirk on his face,
like a lion who has caught his prey.

He thrust into me rapidly
like a nail going through a wood.
daddy enters me as I plead,
entering into heaven as he moans deeply in satisfaction.
but in pains taking me through hell

I cry every time as I relate my tales
to mummy and my siblings
but they toss me outside, not hearing my cries
the neighbors see me as a confused child.

But to me my every night is like total darkness.
my sweet dreams is laid waste,
every time as I hear the door knob,
every time daddy creeps in to play.

@Marve_inspired



Follow the trend:

#WriteWithVincent
#Day4
#SayNoToDrugAbuse
#SayNoToRape
 #CreatingAwareness
#Johnchizobavincent
#ReachingOutToAll
#Marve_inspires

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

Is the English Language a Curse or Blessing to Nigeria? by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed