ADUFE! THE BEAUTY GODDESS - by Adebayo Olamide (Aesthete),Prince Joe and Ajibade Abdullah(Pen Talk)




I
.
Who would hold my heart?
Now it's reeling off, almost
Adufe!
My praise queen,
Only in your palms, when drop,
Will it survive the fall?
.
You praise the queen bee,
Her elegance, a perfect beauty,
But wherever you stream, Adufe,
The crown pelts to its hive.
.
Let us place our hands on a romantic roam,
As we flake through historical attention,
The popular Idi-Arere, as one to mention,
My smile is yours, on a cosmic glow.
.
Please my heart, Adufe,
Grease my heart,
Let pleasure finds itself a home,
But through your palms,
Goddess of beauty that fissures,
Such that men hold, then seizures.
.
But what ode shall please such beauty's lineage?
Such that flaunts, like a maiden's cleavage,
Perhaps, I know of honour’s bower,
Orita-merin should stand our tower,
No doubt, my heart beats like a rising sun,
You make me,
Oh Adufe!
Pulchritude's pun,
Let my flanges sieze yours,on a long run.



II


ADUFE
Never think of future merit,
Unless it strike your glossy petit, 
I assume I could crawl to my height,
But noticed I got stopped by my tight.
.
ADUFE!
A name that bow,
Striping human at loud,
A creature that lie,
But can we say her lie dies?
.
ADUFE!
The name wanting to be heard all day,
Even the deaf got the name instead,
I crawl bare-footed to your place,
But hope to see your beauty face some day.
.
ADUFE!
Your lips sweet in,
Your eyes sees me,
You site my heart still,
Your legs lead me to the river Nile.
.
ADUFE!
Never would I silent my mouth in saying "You are beautiful,"
But I would resist the fact you made me a deaf man,
Only can your beauty heal my deafness,
Your word emanate my mind in debt thinking of you.


III

Adufe
The goddess of beauty,
That fill heart's joyfulness,
The beauty beautifying hearts of bachelors,
In her eyes, happiness full.
.
Adufe the most beauty-full,
Your unsullied visage makes heart joyful,
Like the happiest, always cheerful,
But without you i am pitiful.
.
Adufe in your heart i live,
Your eye brow feeds me full,
That i sleep not without you,
For you are, the orente that defines my life.
.
 Adufe come closer,
Let my lips meet yours,
Let's stay up all tonight,
Tomorrow, I can never wait.
.
Adufe I will do for you anything,
For my eyeball you own it,
I vow to make it bountiful,
Your lifetime, happiness full.
.


© Adebayo Olamide (Aesthete),Prince Joe and Ajibade Abdullah(Pen Talk), 2017 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

Is the English Language a Curse or Blessing to Nigeria? by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILDREN IN THE CARE OF FAMILY MEMBERS -By Adetayo Omotayo Emmanuel Adedayo Ojelade