Truthful Lies – By Yaya Abayomi


My heart was lost long ago,
Only to be found in lust territory,
A step away from love kingdom
Those gorgeous houses are mine,
The bricks and mortars are of beautiful lies,
Deceptions are the solid foundations.

Mind not my words, come like a chameleon,
They are truthful lies...
Just to rule over your fragile heart 
My egos were camouflages
To dig deep into your virgin paradise,
To tour through your thighs 
Were my pleasurable missions...

Only if you could notice?
Lies wraps over my words
Deceptions embrace my steps
'I love you' 
Easiest phrase in my lexicon
My heart remains a wanted criminal...

Yalex 
© 2016
Title- Truthful Lies 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED