FIGHT HOMOSEXUALITY -BY GBADÉ OLÚMÚREWÁ

 I hate presenting a saga
Get this straight before it's late
Love making they say "is for all"
But with a restriction-
Not just any two people 
But individuals of different sexes
And not any two people of the same sex type.

I like the "homosexuals"
But I detest their acts- Gayness and 
Lesbianism
The ones who have deviated
From all-round acceptable moral standard and
Have equated wrong manners to civil rights.

Why do you, mere mortals 
Refuse to submit to the
Providential canon of sexuality?
Why then through mean potencies have you
Devised a ton of "satisfying" your libidos?
Which degree of 'horniness' is as great
To the extent of making up with one's sex type?

It's wonderful to admire a person of 
One's sex type with complete candour,
Tallying up the merits of each individual 
But not to the completion of one's intense 
Sexual urge.

How on earth will I desire to be 
Sleeping with a person of my sex type?
As long as my Asake always appears with
The winter snow billowing around her skirt.
The way she 'pampers' me with the creamy
Ointment concocted maturely with her natural 
'suuku' is another formula.

How on earth will I embrace the feet of my
Sex type at the expense of Awele's heels 
That spit magical drops of irrevocable 
Desire in my empirical heart.
The soft cushion of her lips is also a factor.

How on earth will I admire and make a man's
six-pack chest as a relaxation zone for
My male self?
When my 'Ajoke' is well endowed with perfect 
Natural 'orbit' full in its utmost capacity,
Also enhanced with pert and rosy nipples.

How then will I desire to dispense 
Into an anus of my same sex type?
When my 'Ashabi' of a spoon body type 
Is always available with her imperfectly 
Perfect hip usually swung like a separated 
Globe as in 'a real circumference readily 
Intercepted by a magical arc and a 
Downward chord.

Why will I as a man complete my 
Sexual solution with the combination 
Of two positives- 'Men's Peters' ? As
two positives in an electric circuit gives no 
Valid result unless the positive carrier alternates 
a negative terminal.


I stoop to beg you...my friends, victimised and
Civilised chums, SHUN THIS ACT
' He that made them in the beginning made them
A male and a female.
..........ink aches.......b-r-e-a-k

If you then say...
'the ritual of sex is not penetration
but rather pleasing one's partner and oneself '
, then the homosexuals should not exist
Because even during the 'oral ...', the lips
and the tongue penetrate.

Thereby, no Adam4Adam nor EVe4Eve but rather
                                      Adam 4 Eve.

© GBADÉ OLÚMÚREWÁ

Comments

  1. Such a great and informative post, keep sharing in further to gain useful information. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED