My prayers. - By Saka Temitope Abdulmalik

Ignorance of what the future holds,
Stream of thoughts,never ceased to flow,
Bubbles chanting, Go!!!
To where?let me know.

Reverie, here you come again,with chain.
To tie,rape my time and leave me with no gain,but pain.
Pleasures,I seek to feel,not to imagine.
Hush... Silence of the downtrodden.

Reverie, your worst have been done,
Stylux in the womb, waiting to be born
Zero earning, to cater for the foetus.
with God, Stylux and I are victors.

God,I submit to your will,
I know not,so let me take a chill,
Feeble to the bone,I need milk,
Please, take me to the peak.


In tandem should be,my proposition
With Your uncanny disposition.
Stylux will live,
I believe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is the English Language a Curse or Blessing to Nigeria? by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED