THE FUNNY COGITATION - Akande Iqmat


   
What if i really don't exist
Maybe i am an illusion
What if they are not my parents
Maybe I was an adopted
What if this world is actually a dream
Maybe I've just been sleeping
What if i'm not the real me
Maybe i'm just a mirage
What if no one actually loves me
Maybe they are all pretending
What if i'm not in this world
Maybe i was only hallucinating
What if it's all not true
Maybe i was only thinking
What if it turns out to be true
Maybe i would then believe

    (C)Akande Iqmat 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

NIGERIAN YOUTHS FROWN AGAINST JUNGLE JUSTICE