FOR MY LOVE - By Abdulwaheed Olaniyi

I have dived in the mystic ages of your heart,
Dreamed  in the silent heart of the night,
Envisaged our union
Through the binocular rainbow of your eyes.

Ayo,
I looked through the eyes
of the sky,
gazing at your rainbow from afar,
I lingered to touch the sky,
but the cloud held my eyes to hug your heart.

If cloud seals my eyes to see your face,
My heart echoes the sonorous song of my lines to you
And my mind's eyes can view your beauty.

Let my love continue to breathe in the gentle shore of your heart.

© Abdulwaheed Olaniyi 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

UNEXPECTED - By O. D IYARO