I NEED A Man - Akande Iqmat

      
          Yes i do,
I'm tired of frogs, I need a prince
I want a man like a lid to my tin
I want a partner in all form
Always ready to listen
Giving meaning to every minute
           A man I need,
A man who will care for me like his only...,
Who will value me like I'm indispensable
Who knows my worth and regard me as irreplaceable
Whose encouragement  will keep me going
Who will achieve with me my dreams
A man  who will always make me smile and never to cry
Making other women jealous
He would mean all to me.
           Have you heard of him?
A man who commands respect
What less did you expect
Generous and full of valour
I want the man I dream of
Cos I need him not only in the dream world

(C)Akande Iqmat 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED