LET'S CEASE TO BE TWO - Akande Iqmat


No cry would I ever shed
For that I'm under a shade
In shadows would my heart be found
And neither could my mind be read

Come into my world of romance
And fall into my house of dreams
Deep down it feels so cool
Just looking at me you trip like a fool

Lust over you is not my game
Rather is your body my aim
Flirt game to me is tame
Neither is love a game
Less importance is a flirt game
But so germane is committing to a love aim

You are an Angel in disguise
My soulmate to be precise
I observed you over the years
Till it dawn on me ,your plights

Even if you are two ,i'll still choose you
He doesn't value you but I do
Be mine and we would cease to be two
Loving you is all I can do

(C) Akande Iqmat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

UNEXPECTED - By O. D IYARO