PREGNANCY AIDE MY SUCCESS, BEST GRADUATING STUDENT SAID

Aishat with her son, Damilola

Aishat Farooq became pregnant in her second year while in University of Ilorin to study Zoology, then she was 18. Due to the unwanted pregnancy, she dropped out of school to nurse her baby.
  Today, at 25, she has a great story to tell when she become the best graduating student with Cumulative Grade 4.93 in Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State.
   “I hope my story will inspire at least one person to change his or her circumstance. I was pregnant at 18 and by 19 I was already a mother. I had disappointed my father who believed so much in me. He had such big dreams for me and feared the dreams would become unfulfilled,” she said
Everyone can succeed in life in case one put more effort to one's action.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A REVIEW OF DENJA ABDULLAH’S PLAY DEATH AND THE KING’S GREY HAIR - By Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

A CRITICAL REVIEW OF A PLAY TITLED “ARMattan of VENOM” BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED