MENG PEIJIE TAKES HEART WITH HER PARALYZED MOTHER




   No one can measure the love between mother and child. Beng Peijie, twenty-two-year hold hero in China never relent in taking care of her paralyzed mother. Beng is one of those, in China, who has inspired their nation.
  Despite the fact that she is a hero, right from eight, she has been taking care of her mother ,what a great child.

"I guess I’m just naive and silly. I don’t give hardships too much thought. When there’s difficulty, I just accept it and find a way out." Meng said.
"I think what I’ve done is just a daughter’s responsibility. But I feel the public’s attention and these honors are a bit of a pressure on me now." Meng said.
 No matter how situation may be, mother is still their as the route of a child to this life. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origin of African Drama and Theatre with Salient Elements from Selected Plays by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

Is the English Language a Curse or Blessing to Nigeria? by Olaniyi Abdulwaheed

RECESSION: COMMON NIGERIANS AND THE PRIDE FOR MOTOR CYCLE – BY OLANIYI ABDULWAHEED